Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Perspectives

Cycles. I'm an old soul. I've gone through many lifecycles. Not much has changed but I do believe my world expands everytime.

Time. It teaches us many things. The mere presence of it helps us explore new grounds. The lack of it makes us overlook so many little and yet important things.

Conversations. I've had so many conversations with myself and it went on far too long. Recently, I understood the significance of having a real talk. This means that the people doing the dialogue are actually listening to one another. Otherwise, it's just talk-- empty and meaningless. How many times have I done this? Perhaps endless.. Manila's society taught me theimportance of doing just that..Talk, to mindless or unmindful people. It's quite easy to go on and on every night because people can actually find you charming for that. But then, if you begin talking sensibly, then you'd be dismissed even before you know it.

Dreams. I'm so full of it.. Always hoping and always seeing things whether or not they should be.

Colors. They're my everyday adventures. For a time it were the many trips that I had. It's trying out new things that people would only talk about but never actually did. And then the colors became distinct with the many personalities that I've met. They have brought me to the heights and angles of human emotions. I could never get enough of it I suppose.

Carpe Diem! Home is where the heart is. Love is the only real magic and these words are mere expressions of the truth for reality can never be fully captured by ink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home