Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Praying for Good Weather and a Good Trip


A tropical storm warning has been raised for the coming long weekend. I guess a lot of people are bummed by it. Well, from a farming family's point of view, I think it's good to finally have rain. The earth's been dry lately and it sure would be refreshing for the farm to have rain.

Well, my preparations for Pulag includes buying a new headlamp, a water bag and new batteries. I've already started shopping for our food. What I'm concerned most about is hypothermia. I've doubly instructed the group to prepare for the cold and the rain. I'm a bit concerned about my trekking shoes, it's already worn out. I'm also developing an itchy throat. My sister's got bronchitis and people around me are either coughing or sniffing. I wonder if ascorbic acid is enough.

There's been a lot of goings on within the family and some of my immediate circle of friends. I'm losing focus. The office isn't helping either. Perhaps Pulag will bring in some answers.

There's nothing like journeying into the unknown. It helps me change my perspective. Nature helps me recharge as well.

Only three nights left. I'm praying for good weather and a good trip.

1 Comments:

At 3:03 AM , Blogger Sound the alarm said...

i like this shot Karen.
Masaya ung pakiramdam habang tinitignan ko ung picture at ung sapatos mukhang masaya din sya..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home