Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Itchy Feet in the Year of the Pig

My 2007 kick-off was a mix of volunteer and explo work. I participanted in a half-day GK stint in Las PiƱas. I went on a side trip tour of the Bamboo Organ church and the Nature church on the same day. Later that night, we checked out the oldest seafaring bookstore at the pier and capped off with the pyrolympics show by the bay.






Then there were the ocular trips to Pansol and Calatagan. There were lots of photo ops, much to the excitement of my officemates. And it's all courtesy of the company's resources.

There's Baguio on the coldest weekend of the year. The trip for me was a rediscovery. It brings back lots of old memories and yet, there I was making new ones.

And the latest in my calendar, the Potipot Island birthday getaway. And it's only February..whew!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home