Wednesday, August 31, 2005

By Chance

I was in a jeepney, figuring out how much I'm willing to spend to have my cellphone fixed when someone smiled and said hello. She's an old acquanitance, we share a common friend in AITI and it's been almost six months since we last met. She's to do some grocery before getting home while I was on my way for a business appointment. We did the usual updates on each one's lives while veering into conversations about our common friend. We had coffee at Figaro where we shared a lot of insights on growth, creative juices and personalities. We probably talked for an hour or more, until I had to cut it short for my rendezvous at the Intercon. It ended just as sudden as it began but before parting, we both agreed that there's a good chance for us to be meeting again. It's been indeed a worthwhile evening.

2 Comments:

At 9:55 PM , Blogger _huggin_ said...

hi kaye! it was indeed a worthwhile chat. hope we have another chance encounter. unexpected things like that are sure nice. -kten-

 
At 1:54 AM , Blogger kquill said...

On our next 'chance' encounter, you might want to use the cell number i gave you. I had my phone fixed the day after. So please do chance upon it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home