Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Up Too Early

I woke up with a start when our landline began to ring. My first thought was it being morning, then after looking at my cellphone, realized that it might be the call that i've been waiting for this week. I forced myself to loose sleep then I heard my Dad pick up the call. He can't seem to hear anyone on the other end then later, I heard my sister coming upstairs, mentioning something about the call and then left. I still thought that the call was for me but since they didn't approach my room, I stopped hoping. I got up and used the bathroom. I tried to get back to sleep but it's hard to shutdown my thoughts. I was half-conscious when, again, I jump-started with the message alert I received from Haidz. Then a series of other messages came, greeting me on my birthday. As midnight came and went, the more mentally awake I was so I resolved to getting up and to work on the PC. Since my creative juice seem to be pumping, I've to align it with the tasks I have for the week.. my demo and my entries.
I began my day with restless anticipation of things to come. Somehow, I feel that things will be getting along my way. Even if it means less time to chill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home