Monday, April 30, 2007

Trigger Happy at the Farm

Amidst the hustle and bustle during lunch at our family reunion, I managed to sneak a couple of minutes to take some photos of the farm. These are of course my favorite subjects: the kalachuci at the back of the house, the pine tree that Amamang Julian planted, Mom's gardening projects, those age old trees beyond the farm, Mt. Banahaw and the classic stairway to heaven.

There's always something different whenever I'd come back to visit. Dad's been very busy with his landscaping and building projects and he likes to surprise us everytime. I don't think he and Mom will ever run out of something to do here. I just hope that we (the third generation), together with our nephews and neices will be able to maintain the place so we can continue enjoying this farm that Amamang Julian and Nanay had built.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home