Thursday, May 27, 2004

Delighting in Black



It defines the music that you listen to. As if rock could never complement with hiphop. I just happen to like both, but not those baggy, oversized jerseys that go with their music.

It’s a neutral color. It’s sleek and formal enough for any event that I was pushed into. And it’s easy to blend in with any crowd.

It doesn’t have to signify the death of a loved one. Rather, it’s the mood that I’m in. When you are merely compelled to go about your daily tasks because it is what is expected of you.

It’s walking zombie-like in the mall or on the streets, mentally shrouding myself in a black cloak to be invisible to everyone. I’ve tried this trick many times and it actually works. I just need to concentrate a bit to lose myself in the crowd.

It’s the depth of words, the intense array of images that throb within, the constant confusion that’s fairly audible in the physical level, hence, it’s the signifying color for Dream and Death.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home