Thursday, September 16, 2004

Caffeinated Mood

Skipping breakfast is really a bad thing. I treated myself with a big mug of coffee and a bar of Snickers as soon as I settled down in the office. The effect is an entire morning filled with rapid chest palpitations and a day's work cut in half. Moreover, I added a loud dose of Japanese punk rock to keep me up and thinking, creatively all afternoon. Hence, finishing my TIP presentation. And just when I thought I was beat, my head kept racing and streams of thought kept running. For weeks I've nothing but sleep in mind but now, all these stories are pouring in once again, too fast and too soon for me to even make the attempt to put them all in writing. Then I doze off a bit. And at this late hour, in a weird way, everything seem to disappear in my head as fast as it came. Now I feel blank, and yet my mind is fully awake. Worse, I don't think sleep will come soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home