Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Another Year

A year ago I decided to go job-hunting.
11 months ago I almost said yes to a marketing position in a Manila office.
10 months ago I realized that it's about time that I land myself in a job even if it meant only a 5 month contract.
9 months ago I learned how much we spend on household bills.
8 months ago I felt a knot in my chest and a lump in my throat.
7 months ago I was grateful to survive the holidays.
6 months ago I was relinquishing old ties.
5 months ago I became concerned with old age.
4 months ago I discovered a new sport.
3 months ago I wallowed away in work.
2 months ago I felt like a teacher.
1 month ago I've decided to do something different.


2 Comments:

At 1:16 PM , Blogger Cecil said...

it's been months since i last seen you... don't tell me i have to wait for a year :P

 
At 2:22 PM , Blogger kquill said...

loka! parang last month lang kita huling nakita noh! or was it last june? kaya nga may YM! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home