Sunday, August 01, 2004

To Do List

Fate leads you to where your heart is. This list is inspired by the movie, A Walk To Remember.

Go to Paris
There’s something about Paris that draws me towards it. Sartre, Hugo, Gidé and Rice helped me appreciate the history, complexity and familiarity of the place.

Skydive
It’s the closest that I could get to flying.

Live in a foreign land
Change, though hard, often ends up being in favor of me. It’s always a challenge to traverse and survive the unknown.

Learn French
I like the language. I’m simply intrigued by it.

Drive in Manila
It’s the ultimate test for a cooped up passenger.

1 Comments:

At 10:56 AM , Blogger Cecil said...

oi, ako rin inspired sa wish list mo!!! :) will make one myself din.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home