Wednesday, September 07, 2005

To Party or Not To Party

I like the hustle and bustle of organizing parties, especially if it turns out to be a success. If I had the resources, I'll be throwing one this month. It's nice to have my different sets of friends mingling with each other.. my college friends, the gang, those from AITI and AFM, those I met through friends, my officemates, my fellow backpackers.. i'm sure it's gonna be a riot!

The best venue for any party would be a resto/bar. Of course you should have the place to yourselves with a band playing to liven up the group. At least you need not worry about cleaning up afterwards.

And what makes a great party? An interesting mix of personalities in the crowd, some good vibes, enough food and lots and lots of drinks.

The best party that i've ever been to was Mina's birthday at Stars. It's where I first had jellyshots..yum! The crowd was great, definitely a cool mix and I do believe that we all had a great time then. I guess with an open-bar, one can never go wrong.

The best house party for me was Thet's birthday at her home in Caloocan. Again, it's probably coz the booze just kept on coming.

I don't entirely enjoy parties that I organize since I'm too busy playing the host part. But as a guest, I simply let loose.

To those who're looking forward to one, sorry but there isn't going to be any. I didn't manage to find enough conspirators and resources among my fellow Septembrants. But if you're willing to throw one, please don't forget me in your guestlist.

2 Comments:

At 3:19 PM , Blogger xieurx said...

Hello Karen!!! Happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy BIRTHDAY!!!! Keep on having fun! ;)

cya around... :)

 
At 7:50 PM , Blogger ex-complicated dude said...

Happy Birthday!

Better late than never, huh?! Take care alwayz!Ü

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home