Saturday, June 16, 2007

Rollercoaster Ride

Beached
it's paradise
this is where the hungry come to feed
for mine is the generation that circles the globe
in search of something you've never tried before
so never refuse an invitation
never resist the unfamiliar
never fail to b polite and
never out-stay your welcome
just keep your mind open and suck in the experience
and if it hurts, you know what, it's probably worth it
you hope and you dream

Heartstruck
...laugh at the night,
at the day, at the moon,
laugh at the twisted
streets of the island,
laugh at this clumsy
boy who loves you,
but when I open
my eyes and close them,
when my steps go,
when my steps return,
deny me bread, air,
light, spring,
but never your laughter
for I would die.

Professor
Perfect teaching
Is nothing other than
Sharing with others
The knowledge
That we claim as our own.

My heart is teaching me
How to be pure.
My soul is teaching me
How to be happy.

I think i'm a bit tired of this rollercoaster ride.

1 Comments:

At 12:46 PM , Blogger Junarakasa said...

Hi Kaye! Musta? Just to let you know - I've tagged you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home