Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Watch the head!

Two weeks ago I had a throbbing headache during the ocular visits that we had for our next workshop. It’s been occurring recently these headaches which seem to trigger from the sudden change of temperature. Plus the fact that I’ve been on the road most of the time. Lately I’ve been feeling a prolonged sense of imbalance. I notice this when I step on the escalator, or when I try to stare away from the computer, or even just when I’m falling in line at the cafeteria. Maybe it’s my eyes. Maybe I need to have another check with the opthalmologist. I doubt if it’s caused by lack of sleep. I have been getting enough compared with my crunch time way back late June.

Watch the helmet! (Baka mauntog!). Such a funny comment that I got from a friend and one can’t help but wonder, so what if I get struck. I’m still happy about it anyway. I’d probably laugh it off.

Honeymoon period. We get to define the duration of this period right? It can go on for months, or even years I presume. Oh happy days!

We get to discover little things about each other everyday. I wonder if we’ll ever run out of these… yet, given our crazy antics.. I sure hope we don’t run out of surprises at least. Oh my! (Good ones ha!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home