Friday, June 13, 2008

Cabin Fever

We finished Stanley Kubrick's The Shining yesterday during dinner. It's a classic horror film which still gave me some terrible visions just before I fell in deep sleep. I thought about living in a hole for a month, or any place that wouldn't allow you to go anywhere but there. I thought about the PBB house and how the residents are driven to the edge as they put up not just with each other, but with themselves during their imprisonment. I think one of the reasons why I opted for a place with lots of windows is because of my fear of being caged. If I do get stuck somewhere, I would be most grateful if I am with cheerful and positive people. If I am by myself, then I'd probably go mad as I seem to have a need to be around people. I guess that's normal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home