Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Kitchen Demystified

The kitchen is the most important part of the house for me... Most of the concerns i raised while laying out the interiors of our apartment is how and where can we set it up. That's the only trade-off with the place. Oh well! I wanted a counter top with high chairs to function as both breakfast counter and work table. We got a new fridge last Sunday and have yet to fill it up with food until we get the stove and tank set up. We're now on the lookout for a simple two-burner stove. I protested against a microwave oven since we'll only use it for heating. I've already filled up my pantry with canned goods which were gifts from my Ninang. We now have a basic set of dishes, cookware and plenty of spoons, forks, knives, etc. We even got a coffee maker. I really look forward to having a fully functioning kitchen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home