Thursday, April 24, 2008

Falling Still

Despite all the stress and challenges that came our way, we always managed to pull ourselves through. Surprisingly, I found myself falling in love all the more. I thought then that once you're hitched, then it's just gonna be like an everyday thing. I realized now that it's really more that sweet talk and promises. It's like a mutual feeling of happiness, peace and a sense of belonging. Now I can't be as aloof to everyone else as I was then. I feel important and I feel a lot!! I never felt anything before and now, I'm experiencing all the possible feelings that I can possibly have. It isn't always bright and sunny for us but despite the occasional gloom, we always find ourselves smiling at the end of the day. I feel grateful everyday for loving him. And I feel so lucky to be loved by him. I'm really looking forward to our anniversary!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home