Thursday, April 24, 2008

Quick fix for a Wedding Gown

Nahimasmasan na ko.. :)

We've just been interviewed by a very old priest
this Wednesday morning. It turned out ok, and was pretty
quick. I don't think he was even reading the stuff
that we wrote. Coz if he did, then he'd probably
notice the differences in our answers.

Afterwards, we took a ride to Kamias Road to seek
Avel Bacudio's botique. He's now a well established
fashion designer and I do remember him still
starting out then when we got him into a fashion
show that Jewelmer organized. Alan liked his work
and surprisingly, so did I. (We rarely agree on
clothing design.) So we placed our order, they took
my measurement and scheduled me for fitting this
Saturday. Now that's pretty quick for an instant
wedding gown. They said I can have it picked up by
Wednesday next week.

I guess the trick with couture is not to even
mention the word wedding coz the price tag triples
insantly, and the waiting period drags for at least
a month. I mean for an off the rack gown that
already costs a few grands, the price doubles
instantly since we're having it custom-made. Good
thing i never mentioned that i'm gonna be wearing it
for my wedding. I really can't understand the
pricing scheme for the fashion industry but then it
works. At least that solves my wedding gown
nightmare.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home