Monday, June 16, 2008

Sweet Sunday

It was Father's Day and I've been texting people all morning greeting them and their fathers. It's good that I am able to keep in touch with people.. thank God for technology!

I had to put up with my runny nose and watery eyes to go about fixing dinner. It's a simple soup with beef, potatoes and vegetables. I fried some sweetened ham and then boiled some rice. I haven't any dessert left in the fridge since I've already consumed the last serving of strawberry jello during lunch. I was in bed literally all day as i tried to force myself into sleep.

My hubby brought ice cream for dessert. I'm glad that he enjoyed the meal.. he finished most of it and even tried to trick me into eating more. Then we had ice cream and afterwards, he worked on the dishes, cleaned the stove and took out the trash. I just love it when he does that.. I feel really lucky to be married to someone who understands chores.

Afterwards, we got to finish where we left off that morning. And then we had more ice cream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home