Thursday, July 03, 2008

Twins and Swims

Finally heard from my Danish friend, I. I shared my wedding and honeymoon pics with her last June. She said she's taking on a new job with the same company beginning October. And that she'll be off for a month's vacation in the US.

The British girl, A's pregnant! She's having twins!

I wonder if I too am pregnant.. will see in a few days. My hubby keeps hoping that I'd get preganant soon. I'm nervous! I don't know if i'm ready for it. We've all these plans but still, he's always hoping.

I'm learning how to swim! It's been going on since the typhoon weekend. We swim for about 3 hours every Saturday and sunday. I can now float! Learned all the basic moves thought I've still got a lot of tuning up to do to correct my form. My friend and I are both keen on learning though I chickened out last sunday in the dives. We're halfway through our sessions and hoepfully, i'll be able to conquer that fear.

We've a deadline tomorrow and we're only halfway through running the jobs. I won't see my hubby until tomorrow since he's already started doing night sifts. I wonder when can we actually spend a weekend together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home