Friday, January 23, 2009

Another Big Project

I'm probably used to it by now. I was given another big one to handle. Another tight deadline with a yet unstable foundation of resources. I'm sure this can be managed well despite the fact that I'm bound to go on labor in the middle of the year. I just hope the baby would help lighten things up as one can never get too serious with work.

We're doing some renovation with Alan's room to accommodate both me and the baby. We'll be moving in there later this year. I hope the move would help liven up the Alafriz family.

I miss being with friends and for having friends in the workplacce. Something about this company that's made me feel so much like an outsider despite being here for at least a year already. At least I'm glad to have somethng to look forward to at home.

I wonder how we'll manage once the baby comes. We're both really excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home