Thursday, October 02, 2008

Snappy Meals

In as much as we want to catch some more sleep (mostly coz of the weather), I make it a point that we don't skip breakfast. This morning, I had some leftover beef strips. I heated some wheat pita bread where I spread mayonnaise, tossed in chopped leftover beef strips and grated cheese. Voila! Instant wraps! It was quite heavy.

Making French toast is a popular quick fix for me and hubby in the morning. And if I'm adventurous enough, I even make my own oatmeal with raspberry jelly.

Sometimes we can't avoid canned goods. To make up, I throw in some local vegetables like sayote and garlic in the corned beef. I also grate carrots over fried rice, or simply added broiled pechay. I do the same for instant soup. At least every vegetable gets consumed.

Later I'll experiment on vegetables tossed in olive oil for our pasta. I brought home loads of these organic wonders straight from the farm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home