Monday, April 30, 2012

Hot Hot Monday

It's Monday and i'm currently on my break.

Rose had been a bit under the weather during the weekend, low grade fever of up to 38 degrees. She's teething. The new soft teethers were a welcome treat. It's been sizzling hot these past few weeks. Temperature's reaching up to 37 degrees Celsius. I'm glad the kids are somehow able to manage the heat unlike me. I still get the headache but the main hasn't gone up since I started taking Tylenol. The doc said it's better to take it at once even if it's just a slight hint of a headache so it doesn't boil up to those severe migrain-like attacks.

I'm still tensed of course and the pressure is really overwhelming. I'm working with a skeletal team tackling a growing force which culminates this May. I get a headache just by thinking about it. Then there's the visa selection which got a postponed to this Thursday. I wonder when can I get that much sought after R&R. There's simply too many things at play here and I need to keep an eye on each and everyone of these.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home