Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Dreaming of Paris




Back in 2007, I thought of taking the train to Paris from Berlin after our last workshop in Denmark. Looking back, Berlin was worth it but I could've requested for 2 more days so I could at least see Paris before going back to work.
Now it's going to be quite a challenge since I need to juggle between work, business and motherhood. I intend to go back to Europe by 2012, hoping that business would be stable by then.
It's a bit tough to pursue personal dreams now that i've my own family. But I don't think that should stop me from achieving my goal since I've a very supportive husband and an inspiring little one. It would be quite a treat if we could all go there together. Now that's a lovely thought.

1 Comments:

At 2:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww..I wish you were with us when we went to Paris... don't worry it's not crazy to make a wish. Malay mo diba? AKo nga wish ko someday we can travel together, as in tayong 2 lang ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home