Saturday, October 17, 2009

Overworked

I've just clocked a total of 112.08 hours from Oct 1-15, 2009. No wonder I feel exhausted. I don't really do much during the day but it's the start and end of the work day that really wears me out. This is when we do a series of brainstorming activities to figure out the why how or what are we supposed to handle in situations that the project presents.

It can be exciting at times especially if presented with new puzzles but it's also exhausting since something seems to always come up on a weekly basis.

I feel so helpless at times especially if it's the hardware or the network that brings the headache.

I feel guilty everyday coz I am missing those max moments. So this is how it's like to be a parent. Too bad i can't be there all the time for Max even if I want to. Hopefully, I'll find something that will give me more time for family. Just a few more months..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home