Thursday, August 06, 2015

Birthday Thoughts

I'll be 38 soon and how time flies. I have accepted my role in the family as a mother, wife and breadwinner. I think I'm getting used to it. And I think I'm getting used to being a foreigner in this land of the long white clouds.

I have become hardened by the experience. I treat myself to food and wine as often as needed. I try to put things into perspective. I think at the end of the day, it will always feel better to think about those wonderful moments that I spent. Pockets of happiness. The more I have these, the better it is for my own well being. I hope that my kids will just grow up with lots of happy memories so they get to be confident and happy adults. I'm sure things will be better for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home