Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Leaning Into the Afternoon


Leaning into the afternoon I cast my shadow into your oceanic eyes... and that's how Neruda would've said it. Time's been playing a dirty trick. There seems to be never enough time for me to finish everything but now, it seems like forever for the clock to strike two. So this is how it's like to be on the other end. Where do you find the patience? I feel so foolish. They say that a happy person is one who spends the most time for those that he loves. I can't seem to get that one right. A week outdoors would probably do the trick. I'm mentally beat and still feeling dizzy.

1 Comments:

At 12:48 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

neruda! i miss pablo neruda... girl, kelan tayo meet? magpapasukat pa kayo. :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home