Friday, January 25, 2008

Loving IT

I still have mixed feelings about my career. I know pretty well that I didn't want to get stuck in marketing, even in writing, technical or otherwise.. and so far, my HS experience had provided me with the flexibility that I needed. I'm anticipating a somewhat similar stress-level that I had with my last project to the one that i'm getting this February. I'm taking it easy now and I do appreciate the three weeks of lag time that i have. I even managed to sort out some personal things which, under my normal schecule, would not even be realizable.

So, i think two years is just right, weighing things out. It will be enough time for me to decide on what I really want to venture on. I learn a lot as usual and I hope that I can utilize these hard-earned capabilities in my waning years.

I like IT now, and I hope it suits my new life as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home