Thursday, December 27, 2007

Extended Lunch

Ah, post Christmas nostalgia.

I had a lunch date with my Jewelmer girlfriends. Conversations went between the engagement, weddings, tasks left in the office and where to go to after. The girls haven't changed a bit. I kind a miss it, sitting with them, listening and learning a new gossip. Showbiz!

Lunch was quick, it was the waiting that took a while. I went to the bookstore after, and bumped into our country manager. After saying a quick hi, I found the computer labels that i needed. After making the purchase, i went straight back to the office. As soon as the elevator opened, I saw our country manager again in our floor. Surprised and amused, she said "Karen, kung alam ko lang na babalik ka rin dito, sana pala sumabay ka na sa kin." :) She's really nice. Now i'm thinking whether it's necessary for me to inform her that I'm moving to a different company.

I'm seeing my beau tonight. He'll help me find a birthday gift for Dad. Then I'm off South again by tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home