Friday, January 25, 2008

Almost Panicking

Sometimes I'd think that it would be better to be more expressive just to release the tension. I've covered most of the major details for the wedding, but I haven't ironed out the most basic of them all.. my wedding dress as well as the rest of the entourage's!

I think it's good that i get to share these worries with the girls.. thanks Aryx!

Maybe it's coz of those hormonal imbalances that i got to pester my beau last night with unreasonable logic regarding my lack of a designer, completing the guest list, the invitation, this weekend's anniversary of my parents, the photo display, our schedule, etc.. I was like my complete opposite last night. I felt panicky all of a sudden. I pigged out on junk food after the call. Eventually, i managed to put some discipline into my weird behaviour so I was able to update our budget, finalize the guest list, finish my laundry and pack my things. It was midnight by the time i finished. So tired but felt really accomplished!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home