Thursday, June 10, 2004

My Kind of Thinking

A friend asked me to take this quiz and here's what I got upon answering all 36 questions.

I'm an Intrapersonal thinker... meaning:

I spend a lot of time thinking about and trying to understand oneself.
(I think I've gone pass this stage already. I got tired of it i guess. Now I only think about walking along the woods, riding a chopper, having a room built on top of the sea, a full moon lighting our beach camp, being on top of a mountain, lounging on the asotea while tracking the stars, feeling warm on a cold Baguio peak, etc...)

I reflect on my thoughts and moods, and work to improve them.
(I try to be passive. I now realize that I am what i choose to be. I do not dwell on ill feelings, ill thoughts.)

I understand how my behaviour affects my relationships with others.
(Damn if you do. Damn if you don't. I have seen how my actions stir up the awkwardness, the uncertainty, the fear amidst my circle.

Other Intrapersonal thinkers include
Sigmund Freud, Gandhi, Grahame Greene

Careers which suit Intrapersonal Thinkers include
Psychologist, Teacher, Pilot, Child Care worker, Explorer, Drama therapist
(A few years from now, I'm most likely to be in Child Care, either caring for my own born or perhaps running a day care. But for now, I'm bound to be the Explorer.)

Here are the nine thinking styles that the quiz has to offer:
1. Logical-Mathematical thinkers
2. Linguistic thinkers
3. Interpersonal thinkers
4. Intrapersonal thinkers
5. Naturalist thinkers
6. Existential thinkers
7. Musical thinkers
8. Spatial hinkers
9. Kinaesthetic thinkers

1 Comments:

At 1:00 PM , Blogger Cecil said...

hmmm... haven't seen a post from you lately. you alright?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home