Friday, September 28, 2007

Hotel by the Railroad

I turned around. I wasn't really up for walking this evening especially since I knew that I was already tired. I was back at the hotel after about 10 minutes. The walk back felt lonely, I knew that I can't stay in such a place. I dunno. Maybe it's because I only miss being home with my beau. Though this may also be since I've been up since 3 int he morning today.

Staying in this hotel can be quite nostalgic. My room is at the farthest end of the hall, away from everyone else. I like its coziness. I feel like i've been away for too long. Now I can't seem to wait to get home.

Tomorrow's IT includes another long walk to the office, an afternoon of shopping and perhaps a night out. I wonder how can I get that energy boost again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home