Monday, September 24, 2007

Jetlag

I slept for about 5 hours in the plane. I did catch five hours of night sleep at the Admiral. And another hour on the bus ride to here in Stege. But last night, i only had about 4 hours rest. I can see my nags coming out. It wasn't like this before the last time we were here.

Then I figured, maybe it's got something to do with the sun. The sun was up most of the time last June. Maybe my body's wired to stay awake whenever the sun's up. So now that it sets earlier, i do feel the need to fall asleep.

But then again, we had been walking all day yesterday. Then we had a 2 hour bus ride to here. I think that should suffice for feeling really exhausted by dinner time. Our foreign friends did notice it and had exerted much effort to keep us awake at the dinner table.

Hopefully the others had more sleep than i did. It's gonna be a long day today. And i'm looking forward to it.

I miss my sweetie though. My roaming is not as effective as before.. no outside calls/ text messages.. very frustrating.

I hope the coffee here is good.. i like it strong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home