Sunday, October 14, 2007

Not so ecstatic

It really sucks when you feel like you're tied up to something and that you can't just let it go. I think it would be terrible to experience this when you're somewhere up the mountains, and you've no choice bu to hold on to that life line. But if you're back in the city, in the daily musings of your corporate world, then what is it that keeps you stuck?

Won't it be a cliche if i say that I'm doing this all for the sake of ethics? So whatever happened to the dog eat dog world? Yup, it's there but I guess it's hard for me to become a bitch just to make it easy.

I know about responsibilities and stuff and I really am sick of hearing such selfish rantings from peers especially during the most awkward moments. How can I find work that doens't make me feel sorry for being there?

I guess the extra day gave me some time to be myself. I took a few minutes wandering away into some books that were featured in a magazine. I really would like to spend some time in writing my own work. Whether it's technical or creative, I still will feel a huge sense of accomplishment if I can at least finish one. Better, to have them published as well.

It's been so long since i last felt ecstatic about anything, apart from my beau. How can one maintain that momentum, that allows us to live life well, and to its fullest?

I'm rambling again, and I don't even know what I mean. I can't wait until December!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home