Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Haruka Kanata

The Asian Kung-Fu Generation really plays some cool sounds. Never mind that I can't understand any words in Nihonggo, but I do know that Haruka Kanata is one of the sound tracks in Bleach. (Teka.. Bleach nga ba? O Naruto?) It's been months since I last seen any Japanese anime series. And Hanayori Dango.. can't wait to get my hands on those.

I'm not that ecstatic about Amercian TV series but I must admit, the first season or at least, first few episodes of Hero, Kyle XY and Lost kept me hooked.

I've been reading book 7 of Harry Potter, forthe past 2 months! Yes, i've been busy and i haven't really seriously took the time to go through it. I just felt it necessary to finish it since not only am I already halfway through, but it's the last book from the Harry Potter series. So far, i'm not really pleased at all. I still like the innocence and creativity of Book 1 and 5. The rest seems like fillers.

I wonder what the latest book rave'll be?

1 Comments:

At 4:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mahal kanta yata sa Lion King yan.. Nyahaha!! ;-P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home