Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Incredible October

It's been another crazy month. I've pretty much adjusted to my post, and here I go again venturing into something new, something different.
First off Berlin.. and that cruel cold autumn visit. I don't know how to prepare for the cold but we've been advised to brings thermals, gloves and hat. Temperature dips below zero and it's definitely gonna be colder than in Denmark. I sure hope the museums are open.
Then comes Mr. B's. What about it anyway? The only thing that I know for sure is that there'll be enough boot for me to jump into the family bandwagon. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Finally, some wedding bells. It'll be one busy weekend to the next by November, as my beau and I will be busy meeting and making parents meet and hopefully be thrilled about the good news. It's happening and I can't believe that everything's turning out the way i hoped things will be for this year.
Things do happen if you believe it can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home