Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Photo Tricks

So I sent this email to my friends with this photo attached:

"Hey guys,

Secret lang natin 'to. I've this friend who works in advertising. She asked if it's ok to use our picture in a window display for one of their clients. Fresh daw kasi yung look. Siempre ok rin naman rate that she gave to think na a few months lang yung exposure namin. I won't tell the name of the store, basta it's along High Street at the Fort. Near the happy place. Check it out pag napadpad kayo dun. I took this just this weekend. Kaka-setup lang nila. See attached. :D "

I was amused and so were my officemates coz nobody seemed to notice the store name. In fact, they were all sending compliments on us being "showcased". So I sent another one with this message:

"The photo's also on exhibit at the Met Museum! (Palaui - see details below)

:D :D :D (hehe!)"

And here's the lovely photo that's supposedly on exhibit. Photofunia rocks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home